NDA I Answer Key 2014

UPSC NDA - I 2014  ANSWER KEY

NDA 2014 Answer Key- Candidates who have appeared for the NDA NA (I) 2014 exam can download the NDA 2014 Answer Key from the link given below to check their answers and calculate the marks scored by them. You can check in this page for the answer key of NDA NA (I) Exam. NDA answer key 2014 will cover the answers to the following such as Mathematics, General Ability Test (GAT).

National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2014 was conducted on 20 April, 2014 (Sunday) at different venues located at 41 Centres throughout the country.

The exam comprised two sections – Mathematics and General Ability Test in Objective format.

While Mathematics section carried 300 marks, General Ability Test (GAT) section carried a total of 600 marks. Thus, the total marks for the written exam was 900.

With the NDA NA (I) Answer Key(s) provided in this page, you can check for the actual answers and calculate your marks. NDA NA (I) Answer Key can help you in calculating your marks and enhancing your chances to get selected for SSB Interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment